Monday, September 1, 2008

Weigh-In #3

So I have been struggling with this keeping track of the points, I guess I'm just to lazy to figure out all the points for each meal I make?! So right now I am trying to watch my portion sizes and make sure that I eat healthier than I normally do, until I get back up and going! I hope all of you are staying strong! (I know Debbie is on a cruise right now) Well I don't even know if any of you are checking the blog or if it even helps to have one. I need some feed back! I feel like I'm the only one posting anything! I need some meal ideas too!
Mindy (18 cupcakes): 2 cupcakes lost/ 16 to go
Kristi (42 cupcakes): 2 cupcakes lost/40 to go
Amber (15 cupcakes):
Peggy (11 cupcakes): 1 cupcake lost/10 to go
Debbie (19 cupcakes):
Megan (9 cupcakes):

*Please login and post your results or send me an email and I will post them for you, thank you!

2 comments:

garybeckyandkids said...

Mindy- Great Job! keep it up.

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

Holy Cow Kris! You are amazing! You have already lost 10 pounds!