Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weigh-In #5

Wow! It feels great to lose some weight! Why didn't I do this like 5 years ago?? Oh yeah, it's hard, but it is WORTH IT!! I am so excited that I have been dropping 2 cupcakes every week (hopefully I don't jinx myself)! Right now I am just watching what and how much I eat. I haven't been doing much exercise, but I do hope to add that to my routine soon! I hope everything is going well with everyone! It would be fun to hear from you just to see how things are going for you, so feel free to post a comment or something. THANKS -Mindy

Mindy (14 cupcakes): 2 cupcakes lost/12 to go
Kristi (39 cupcakes): 2 cupcakes gained/41 to go
Peggy (10 1/2 cupcakes): 2 1/2 cupcakes lost/8 to go
Debbie (19 cupcakes):
Megan (9 cupcakes):
Sam (20 cupcakes): 2 cupcakes lost/18 to go

**Please Log-in and add your results!

No comments: