Tuesday, September 2, 2008


Hello everyone! My name is Samantha (Sam) and I am a friend of Mindy. Long ago in a land far away (actually just Sugar House) I worked with her husband. Then his brother Russell married my best friend, and now the rest is, as they say, history. I work for Stampin' Up! and am a S.ervice A.ccount M.anager. We call our selves SAMs. Funny huh! I'm Sam the SAM. I am married to Mike and we are coming up on our fourth anniversary in October. Wow! We don't have any children, but would like to have some someday (soon if possible). I served a mission in Alaska, where I actually lost 50lbs. That is the closest I have been in the last 10 years to the size I want to be. I have been on the weight loss merry-go-round for about 12 years. I am currently doing weight watchers at my work. I'll be honest, I'm not doing great. But I would like to be. That is why I'm joining this group. The more accountability I have, the better. My goal is to get rid of 90 cupcakes, however that is a big bite all at once. So for now I am working on getting rid of 20 cupcakes. I look forward to getting to know all of you and working with you on our goals!


Sam :)
P.S.
This is my "Skinny" picture. It was taken only a couple weeks after I came home from the mission. Its my goal to look like this again.

1 comment:

the skinny cows said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you joined us!
-Mindy