Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm finally ready.....

Ok last but not least, this is Kristi's mom Debbie and I am ready to officially start now. I am slow because we went on a cruise a week ago, but now I am more motivated than ever (thanks to the all night buffet). I have been on and off Weight Watchers since I was about 12 years old. I have tried other weight loss plans over the years, but always go back to WW because it is the only one that you can actually stay on long term. I have lost tons of weight over the years and if I can ever figure out that it is easier to just stay on it after you lose the weight I wouldn't have to start again and again. A couple of years ago I lost 30 lbs. on WW and I have put most of it back on, I feel gross. It feels so much better to be thin(er)! So here it goes again hopefully I will do better at keeping it off this time around. It is so much more fun to go shopping when you are thin, you have more energy, you feel so much healthier and it does wonders for your self-esteem. It helps to read everyone's encouraging stories, like reading about Peggy losing 8 lbs. and having to buy new pants sounds fun to me! So keep the stories and encouragement coming and I will also participate.
Good luck! Keep up the good work everyone and don't get discouraged. It is so worth it!
-Debbie

No comments: