Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So I am new to blogging experience, and couldn't figure out how to add my loss. Which was 0 cupcakes. However I didn't gain any, so that is good. So if someone could add tahat for me, that would be fabulous. Thanks. My vote is that we keep going. I finally got my head in the game, don't quit on me now. I've done my shopping for the week, and am ready to play. These are some of the meals that we will be having:
Tonight: Spgetthetti (spelling?)
Barilla Protein enriched noodles Noodles 4 pts for 2 Oz
Ground Beef 1/2 cup 3 pts drained the fat
Sauce 0 pts Yum! I put lots of yummy chunky veggies to make it taste good and add flavor.
Italian Salad: Lettuce 0 pts, Red Onion 0 pts, Olives (10) 1 pt, fat free italian dressing 1 pt
Dessert: Fat Free Sugar free Pudding w/ Fat free Milk 2 Pts, Cool whip 1 pt 2 table spoons

A couple of fun suggestions: Oscar Meyer Center Cut bacon. It is only 1 point for TWO slices, and it tastes exactly like normal bacon! You'll be shocked. I eat it with an egg, 1 oz of lower fat cheese, and I have a yummy, very filling 5 point breakfast.
Another: If you go to walmart - where they have their cream cheese, you'll find some bagels. They are just a little smaller then normal sized bagels, and have 5 in a pack. They have to be refrigerated. Are you ready for this? They are 1 point for a WHOLE bagel! So then if you can even get the regular WHIPPED (Its less calories) cream cheese. You can have a full serving of cream cheese, 2 Tbs for 2 points. It tastes so great, you feel like your cheating, and yet your only eating a 3 point meal! :0 Add some berries or a kiwi, and its complete.

Well there are a couple of ideas for this week. I'll put more next week. Have a good one.

Sam

1 comment:

the skinny cows said...

Thanks Sam! Those are some great ideas! I added you results for you. (When you go into posts, click on edit and you just go to the weigh in post and edit it and then click publish) I hope that makes sense.
-Mindy