Monday, September 15, 2008

Okay, I've been pretty silent for a while so I guess I should put in my 2 cents worth. I feel good about my progress so far- 8 pounds! I want to keep it going and make this a lifestyle habit. I can sure tell a difference in how I feel when I don't eat CRAP! I love eating clean and healthy. And I love the way it feels when my clothes feel looser. Dang it, I might have to go buy some smaller pants! Sorry I'm just talking about myself. You guys are doing awesome--those of you who are posting. You should be so proud of yourselves! Kristi and Mindy--what are you going to call this website when we are actually skinny? This is definitely not an easy thing to do but it will be so worth it. I promise I will post a recipe but I need to find a good one. Keep it up (or down) everyone!

1 comment:

the skinny cows said...

You're looking so good, I could tell a difference on Monday. Thanks for the encouragement and keep it up so I can keep going.
-Deb