Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A bit about me


My name is Liana Sorenson...Mindy is my sister-in-law (our husbands are brothers) and Sam has been my best friend for 20 years! I figured it was time to join when I started this stupid bet with Sam. (No sweet stuff or fast food until Jan. 1. Right before Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! What was I thinking?) Anyway, I'm sick of feeling fat. I want to be healthy but I want to look good too. My goal right now is to lose 30 cupcakes and fit into single digit pant sizes again. I'm not actually doing weight watchers but I hope having you girls as motivators will keep me working towards my goal.

PS It isn't letting me download a pic, so I will try later. (I got your back Liana! :) Look at that long hair! Love ya, Sam)
(Sorry Sam, I had to change that terrible picture! Nothing against the photographer though, just the subject!)
(

No comments: