Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bummer!

Ugh.. I had a HORRIBLE week.. I fell off the wagon on Thursday and it didn't get any better.. I ate out ALOT and it obviously shows with my 2 pound gain. I am getting a little discouraged.. I can always keep it up for a month and then I waiver and I guess my month is up so I started to waiver. I am NOT going to give up though.. I just have to try EXTRA hard this week to lose those 2 pounds I put on and then some.. I KNOW weight watchers works and I just need to get back in the swing of things.. it sucks to gain, but I just needed to vent.. so I am going to get back on the ball this week I know I can do it.. Good luck to everyone else this week!
-Kristi

2 comments:

the skinny cows said...

You're doing great and you looked great on Monday! Keep going so you can keep me going!
Thanks, Deb

the skinny cows said...

Oops! I meant that for Peggy sorry. But you are doing great too and I can tell in your face already! It just keeps getting better and better as you notice your clothes fitting looser etc. Keep it up so we can help each other! Love, mom