Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weigh-In #2

It's time for weigh-in again, it seems so soon! I hope everyone is doing well with weight watchers. We didn't hear from a few of you last week MEGAN, DEBBIE, and AMBER!!! We hope to hear from you this week to see how you are doing!
Mindy (20 cupcakes): 2 cupcakes lost/ 18 to go
Kristi (47 cupcakes): 5 cupcakes lost/ 42 to go
Amber (15 cupcakes):
Peggy (11 cupcakes): 0 loss/gain
Debbie (20 cupcakes): 1 cupcake lost/ 19 to go
Megan (10 cupcakes): 1 cupcake lost/ 9 to go

*Okay girls, you know what to do, login and post your results!!
Also I think we need to start posting some meal plans, I know I need help! That's the hardest thing for me is knowing what to cook and figuring out all the points.
So the GOAL for this week is everyone to post a meal with the recipe and how many points it is!! (Something you have made before that tastes good) THANKS :)

No comments: