Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello Everyone!...
Sorry it's taken me so long to do this.. I just can't find a picture of myself alone, so I settled on this one with my husband and I... Just ignore him :) Anyways.. My name is Kristi Perez. I have struggled with weight my WHOLE life! I have tried SO many different diets and ways to lose weight. I do well for a while and then it never seems to fail I ALWAYS fall off the wagon. It seems so easy for the first month or two and then I just give up. I really want to meet my goal. I think Weight Watchers is great because you can still eat what you want it just teaches you portion contol. I have tried Weight Watchers before and it lasted a couple months and I fell off.. so this time will be my charm, I know I can do it! I am 21 years old and feel like an 80 year old grandma! I just got married in January and I want to do this for myself and to help my self esteem so my husband doesn't get frustrated with me :) I want to be able to run around with my kids (someday when I have them, not anytime soon :) I think it is a great idea to have support and help from other people... Anyways this is just a lot of gibberish! ha ha GOOD LUCK everyone! Until next time!

No comments: