Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello my skinny cow friends

My name is Peggy Moss. I'm Mindy's mother. I'm 48 years young and have 4 children, ages 15 to 25. I've been feeling very chubby this whole summer, actually for the past couple of years or so. As you get older your metabolism slows down and you gain your weight in your mid section. It sucks! I've lost weight on Weight Watchers before so I'm doing it again. I love WW because it makes you accountable for everything you put in your mouth but gives you freedom to work in some treats if you are craving something sweet. I'm pretty health minded so I want to use most, if not all of my points on healthy food- not on treats that sometime make me crave more! I also like to exercise and I love that you can earn more food points by exercising!! I'm really looking foward to start feeling my pants getting looser etc. Good luck everyone!

No comments: