Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Member... Introduction


Hi! My name is Mindy Sorenson. For as long as I can remember I've never been happy with my weight. I have tried Weight Watchers once before but had a hard time sticking with it because of the whole keeping track of points thing. I am hoping with this blog and the help from everyone out there that I will be able to meet my goal. My goal is to lose 20cupcakes:) Just a little about myself... I am 23, I married my wonderful husband, Remington on March 31, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We live in Sandy and I am a hair stylist at Capelli Hair in Holladay. I love to SCRAPBOOK! I've always got some kind of project going, I love making crafts. If I wasn't a hair stylist, I would go into interior decorating, I think that would be so fun! I hate grocery shopping, I don't mind cooking(but don't have the time), but I LOVE food! Some of my favorites are... Rumbi's Calypso Spinich Salad, homemade bread and rolls, snowcones in the summertime, and fresh fruit!! I am excited for this blog and I hope that it can help us all meet our goals!