Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here we go.. again...

Okay I haven’t posted for a while because I have been doing HORRIBLE! I didn’t want to post how much I’ve gained.. but now you all know J So I gained 4 lbs, which I’m actually okay with because I haven’t gained back ALL that I have lost I’m still down 9 from when I started. I just hate how I feel when I’m not working out or eating healty so I’m gonna give it a try yet again!.. This time it HAS to be for real.. 5 of the girls I work with are doing a contest.. we are going to do it a little at a time so the first increment is 2 months so Dec. 30 is the final day… We had to buy in with a dollar and we have a jar, so if you lose you don’t have to put anything in, if you stay the same you have to put a dollar in and if you gain anything you have to put 2.00$ per pound (ouch!) So we have that going for us and since we have tried contests before and failed, we also are doing another little catch. We all took before pictures and we sealed them up in an envelope. We each have a personal goal.. if we meet the goal we are safe, however if we don’t meet the goal.. the confidential before pictures are going to be passed around. To make sure that there is a follow through we gave the pictures to another person that is not participating. So therefore I HAVE to make it this time because I don’t want my nasty bod being passed around! Anyway enough of a novel.. good job everyone! I’m glad everyone else has been doing so great! Have a good week!
Kristi

1 comment:

remington and mindy said...

I'm glad your back! Those sound like some great contests, very motivating! Good Luck!