Wednesday, October 8, 2008

GET RE-MOTIVATED!

I haven't done very good lately, especially with going on a cruise. I ate so much on the cruise, desserts and all and our dinners on the ship were at 8:15! So I was very worried and could tell I had gained some. At least I gained only 2 pounds, I guess it could have been worse. So now we're back and I am ready to get with it again. I'm happy to be home now so I can back to my exercise routine and not have all those tempting breads and desserts tempting me.

For me, it helps to think positive thoughts about eating healthy and visualizing how good it will feel when I get to go out and buy some smaller sized clothing or fit into things I haven't been able to wear for a while. I try to look at high calorie or high fat food as poison and evil and bad for my body. I wish everyone good luck this week! Peggy

No comments: