Monday, October 6, 2008

Weigh-in #8

Hi Everyone! I'm back from my cruise! I was so scared to weigh myself this morning! I did enjoy myself on the cruise and ate a lot of food (but probably not as much as I normally would have). The food was delicious! I was more active than I normally am and Mexico was HOT! Just standing out in the shade made you sweaty! But I had a blast and I'm glad to be home. So I was surprised and very happy this morning when I weighed myself and only gained 1 cupcake! Now it's time to get back in gear and lose those cupcakes!!

Mindy (10 cupcakes): 1 cupcake gained/11 to go
Kristi (37 cupcakes): 0 cupcakes gained/37 to go
Peggy (8 cupcakes): 2 cupcakes gained/10 to go
Debbie (19 cupcakes):
Sam (13.6 cupcakes): 0.6 of a cupcake lost/13 to go
Liana (30 cupcakes):

**K ladies now it's your turn to login and post your results!

No comments: