Thursday, January 15, 2009

Resolutions...

I don't know about you but I'm having a hard time motivating myself to start being disciplined again. I know I need to or I will just add more weight to take off. I really don't want to have a fat summer again. In the winter we can hide behind our layers of clothing but in the summer it is a different story. So, right now this is my plan... My old tired treadmill broke and I have ordered a new one. I have been dying without one because I use it a lot (the only area I am disciplined in). So I am in waiting mode... My plan is to eat whatever I want, within reason, until my new treadmill is delivered and then I will have all the unhealthy eating (and all my cravings) out of my system and I WILL BE MOTIVATED TO BEGIN MY NEW HEALTHY EATING AND WORKING OUT PLAN. I love the Weight Watcher notebook Mindy made me and I'm going to use that to keep track of everything I eat and what I do for exercise. I'm going to do WW but I'm going to allow myself more points per day so I won't be so hungry for the first few weeks. I won't lose as fast but that's okay. If I start soon I will still have 5 months to lose weight before summer. My goal will be 10 lbs for now. Is anyone else with me??

-Peggy

No comments: