Friday, January 30, 2009

Here we go.. again :)

Hey guys.. remember me? Well it’s taken me a few weeks to be able to get back in the swing of things, but I am totally motivated (as of right now) I’m not going to post a weight loss/gain because I just started for real last Monday and I won’t be weighing myself till Monday. I too gained like 6 pounds over the holidays and I can feel it!.. With being able to eat desserts and stuff I went way overboard.. I finally figured out my problem I can’t eat in moderation.. if there is like 5 brownies in front of me I will eat 4.. it sucks.. but since Monday I’ve been doing really great.. eating healthy and I have even gone to the gym everyday so far!.. I can totally notice a difference in how I feel and I like it SO much better.. I hope everyone is doing great!.. My new motto is “One day at a time!” When I look at it that way instead of how much weight I have to go I get overwhelmed and it never lasts!.. So everyone just remember.. One day at a time.. and if you slip up (which you will do sometime) just start fresh right after or even the next day.. Good Luck this week! -Kristi

No comments: