Sunday, December 21, 2008

So, What's the skinny?

Hi everyone! Well the end of the year is upon us, and I wanted to find out if we are going to continue in the new year? I don't know about you girls,but the last 4-5 weeks have been rough for me and I have fallen off the wagon. In fact, I think the wagon has run me over a couple of times! Anyway... my plan is to crawl out from underneath the wagon, and get going again in January. What about the rest of you? None of us have really been posting much lately, but I'm really hoping that we can all start again fresh in January and continue to be a support to each other. This battle of loosing weight is such a... well a battle. Haha! What makes it just a little more bearable is knowing that your not alone. What do you say girls? Are we going to renew our dedication, desire, and efforts in the new year? Let me know!

Sam

1 comment:

remington and mindy said...

I am totally with you Sam! Sorry I have not been doing weigh-in posts, it just seems like no one is motivated right now (including me). But I too am ready to crawl out from underneath the wagon and begin a fresh start in January!